Practice hot yoga
“Yoga derived from passionate love that adapts to your temperature difference through changes in your posture.
“The singing of” The Hot Yoga “, which has been twinned twice, has been popular in Europe, America, and Hong Kong. Finally, this spring, due to the opening of the 38-degree high-temperature yoga studio, it became hot with friends and me at 38 ℃.Already.
It has been three months since I started practicing high-temperature yoga in March, and I have practiced no less than 30 times in total.
Yang Han, the owner of the 38-degree high-temperature yoga studio, has repeatedly invited me to write an article about yoga. I really do n’t know where to write it.
I don’t know much about the theory of yoga; practice is too short, and the gain is not small.
When I first started practicing, I weighed 54kg and I’m currently at 51kg, which is pretty standard in terms of my height.
This summer, because I practiced high-temperature yoga and sweated a lot (I just realized the scenery of “sweating, sweating like rain”), the pores were smooth, the skin was much smoother, and the beans of the objects did not come.
The mouse hand has also improved significantly.
When 38 degrees first opened, there was not much academic.
Our group of old guests are very valued. From the boss to the coach, they greet each other very diligently, and they can really feel the feeling of being a VIP.
So I promoted the benefits of 38-degree high-temperature yoga in a high profile in my girlfriends. Now I have as many as 5 downline developments, and they have persisted.
Everyone joked: You can see that you are one of the shareholders.
38 degrees takes the form of small class teaching. Generally, there are 4-5 people attending classes together. Often, it is necessary to meet the situation of 1-2 people, which is very good.
The three coaches at 38 degrees are all professionally trained yoga teachers. Coach Xiao Li is also a yoga second-level coach.
I especially like her class.
When she took us to practice, she could always give hints at critical moments, and there was no nonsense; the movement arrangement was also in line with our practice level, and the practice time of each movement was exactly within my tolerance.
Every time I take Xiao Li’s class, I feel that the time is particularly fast, I sweat the most, and it is the easiest to finish.
Some coaches will make you feel that your ability is limited, you will be more painful to persevere, sweating is not smooth, and your body will be sore after training.
So I often pick Xiao Li for class time, and I will practice more happily.
I also accept Xiao Wang’s lessons.
I have some exercises here to share with friends!
It is understood that the origin of “hot yoga” is in India.
In the Indian concept, practicing yoga in a hot and hot environment is the healthiest for the body.
Westerners can use modern heating equipment to reproduce the traditional yoga practice environment in India.
This is to restore a natural hot temperature in India, so that the effects of high-temperature yoga naturally erupt.
As a result, the so-called hot yoga was born.
And more importantly, it is easy to be injured when practicing yoga when the body is not hot. For yoga, a type of exercise that emphasizes body stretching, temperature is very important.
This is like heating a piece of steel, you can easily change it into the shape you imagine with a hammer, and there is no way for a non-heated steel to change its shape with a hammer.
Therefore, while the indoor temperature of 40 ° C increases the body temperature, it can also speed up blood circulation and soften muscles and bones that have hardened due to implantation.
In this way, even the body that is very in vivo in ordinary times can more easily complete different lateral movements and is less likely to be injured.
So hot yoga is very suitable for beginners or people who have been lack of exercise for a long time.
High-temperature yoga was founded by Indian yoga master BikramChoudhury, so its official English name is BikramYoga, and Chinese is mostly translated as “high-temperature yoga” or “hot yoga”.
In high-temperature yoga, the yoga masters retained the 26 poses of the original Hatha Yoga and divided them scientifically.
These 26 movements are scientifically arranged in the order of pulling and heating according to the characteristics of human muscles, ligaments and tendons.
Yoga masters believe that if the practitioner jumps to the 15th movement without proper preparation of the relevant muscles, the result will be as unpleasant as rushing a backflip.
Therefore, you should follow the instructions of the coach when you practice, otherwise you will make mistakes.
Advocates of hot yoga believe that this set of movements can coordinately restore the body to a balanced state within 90 minutes, so that the whole body can be exercised.
It can systematically deliver 100% of oxygen-filled fresh blood to all parts of the body, allowing them to return to a healthy, natural working state.The most important effect of high temperature yoga on the human body is its detoxification process. Through the practice of temperature and speed, the human body’s perspiration is several times more than usual. The excess aunts in the body are discharged through sweat, thereby detoxifying and degreasing.
1. Weight loss (significant effect on obesity caused by hydronephrosis of tissue cells).
2. Burn the aunt in the body (this effect is achieved by exercising at high temperature).
3. Enhance heart, lung and kidney function (this effect is achieved by practicing breathing and whole body exercise).
4, increase the softness of the body, reduce the feeling of pain and reduce the chance of injury.
5. Regulate personal emotions and stress to make your mood peaceful and optimistic.
6. Promote metabolism, strengthen immunity, and improve joint complications.
7, stimulate the lymphatic system, expel toxins from the body, quickly eliminate fat, make the skin beautiful and shiny.
It can also reduce facial wrinkles and make you feel younger.
8. Balance diet and regulate endocrine.
9, through the adjustment of pressure to achieve the role of promoting sleep.
10. Promote blood circulation and improve human circulation.
Note during practice: 1. You cannot be late in practicing high-temperature yoga: There are strict rules for high-temperature yoga. The process from the first stroke to the 20th stroke is completed according to the meridians of the entire body of the human body, so you cannot be late during practice, otherwiseStart from the middle.
2. Don’t eat for 2 hours before the exercise. If you practice after the meal, you will feel dizzy, nauseous, and have trouble breathing.
Because our stomach needs a lot of blood to help us digest food.
Insufficient blood flow to the body that practices yoga after a full meal.
3. Correctly grasp the drinking time: You don’t need to drink a lot of water before practicing. If you drink a lot of water, you need a lot of blood in the body to help digest the water, which will affect the blood circulation during high-temperature yoga practice.
Coaches generally require scholars to drink a sip of water only at certain intervals in order to moisturize their throats.
After training, you can drink your stomach and drink more water.
4. It is absolutely not allowed to enter the air-conditioned room with low temperature from high-temperature environment suddenly, only after the body temperature has cooled down a little, so as to avoid the sudden change of the temperature difference of the heart blood vessels.
We usually rest for more than 20 minutes before we leave the practice room.
5, try to relax when practicing, you can withstand a little soreness in the body, but do not use excessive force or force action.
The coach said: It’s good to be at your own limit, don’t compare with others.
As long as you keep practicing, progress is very obvious.
6. Don’t laugh or talk while practicing. Breathe intently.
Maintaining regular, deeper breathing helps your body relax.
7. Although high-temperature yoga can accelerate the metabolism and consumption of metabolism, it must still be adjusted with a reasonable diet to help lose weight.
8. Practice three times a week: Practicing high-temperature yoga will sweat a lot and consume a lot of body.
High temperature yoga should not be practiced every day, three to four times a week is enough, otherwise it will step on the opposite effect.
9. Not everyone is suitable for practicing high-temperature yoga. People with certain chronic diseases should not practice for a long time, such as blood pressure, diabetes, epilepsy, hypertension, severe hypertension, and patients with hypertension.
Some patients with acute illnesses are also unsuitable, such as colds, fevers, etc., because performing hot yoga exercises in a weak body is not conducive to the rehabilitation of the disease.